1100 Straight Stairlift
The Stairlift Designed for Your Everyday
The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stairlift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever.
With the 1100, we eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and invested in a Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, we achieved a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s much easier to maintain. The modern aesthetic combined with stylish design allows the 1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
- Weight limit: 309 lbs
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
1100 Product Brochure1100 Seat Dimensions1100 Owners Manual
Handicare Stairlift Limited Lifetime Warranty
Indoor Stair Lifts: Handicare warrants to the original purchaser of a Handicare 950, 950+, 1000, Xclusive, FreeCurve, and 2000 (excluding outdoor units) that the lift is free from defects in material and
workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. In addition, Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the motor and gearbox will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, which is 10 years (excluding outdoor stairlifts). This warranty is not transferrable. The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the stairlift from one of Handicare’s
Outdoor units: Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the lift is free from defects in material
and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. In addition, Handicare warrants to the original purchaser that the motor and gearbox will be free from defects in material and workmanship
for five years from date of purchase. This warranty is not transferrable. The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the stairlift from one of Handicare’s certified dealers.
Replacement parts: Parts will be warrantied for ninety days.
This warranty pertains to parts only and does not cover labor, travel or other services.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by misuse, abuse, damage, normal wear and tear, unauthorized modification to the product or shipping damage. All installation, maintenance and service work must be carried out by an authorized Handicare dealer or agent.
The liability of Handicare under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of
defective parts and in no event shall Handicare incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable