FREE Standard Shipping
Standard ground shipping is FREE for most orders $50 and over in the continental United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders ship via Federal Express or UPS and arrive on your doorstep within 7-10 business days.* Delivery surcharges still apply to rural zip codes and to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.
Some items may take longer to arrive. They include:
- Lightweight Wheelchairs - Quick-Ship Lightweight Wheelchairs will arrive within 4-6 business days (all Quick-Ship lightweight wheelchairs are labeled as Quick-Ship). Custom Lightweight wheelchairs will take 6-10 business days to arrive. They will arrive fully assembled, although you may need to slip on the removable leg rests.
- Ultra-lightweight Wheelchairs - Custom ultra-lightweight wheelchairs will take 2-5 weeks to arrive depending on the manufacturer. Wheelchairs from Sunrise Medical, and TiLite generally take about 1 week to produce and 1 week to ship via either UPS or FedEx. They come fully assembled, although you may need to slip on leg rests or similar attachments. Please call about specific delivery times for your order.
- Lift Chairs - Lift chairs can take from 5 business days to 4 weeks to arrive depending on the model, fabric and options you have selected. Specific fabric choices that are "In Stock" are noted in the color selection area, and leave the warehouse within 2 business days. Any lift chair ordered with heat and/or massage options will take 3-4 weeks to arrive. Other custom chairs, such as heavy duty models, can also take from 3-4 weeks to arrive. Again, please call customer service for a specific delivery time. In most cases, we can check inventory to see if the specific model that you want is in stock. Lift chairs are delivered via freight carrier. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a specific delivery time once the lift chair is at their facility in your area.
- Power Wheelchairs - Most travel, folding and standard power wheelchairs leave the warehouse within 1-3 business days. Custom chairs with non-standard seat sizes or other custom options can take from 1-2 weeks to arrive, depending on the manufacturer. Travel power wheelchairs and folding power wheelchairs are delivered via UPS or Fedex, and do not require a signature. Full-size power wheelchairs are delivered via freight carrier. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a specific delivery time once the power wheelchair is at their facility in your area.
- Scooters - Some Travel scooters can ship Fedex, or UPS, and will usually arrive in 3-5 business days. Larger travel scooters will arrive within 6-10 business days via freight carrier. Most medium to full-sized Pride Mobility or Drive Medical scooters are delivered within 6-10 business days. The selection of some accessories on full-sized Pride Scooters, such as special seating sizes, flat-free tires, lighting packages, or turn signal packages, are considered custom orders and will take from 1-3 weeks to leave the warehouse. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a specific delivery time once the scooter is at their facility in your area.
- Some items require freight delivery. They include: Large scooters, lift chairs, power wheelchairs (other than travel and folding power chairs), scooter and wheelchair lifts, patient lifts, beds, stair lifts, pool lifts, and some non-folding wheelchairs will arrive via a freight company in 5-7 business days from when they leave the manufacturer. The freight company will contact you when the item has arrived at the freight facility in your area to schedule a specific delivery time convenient for you.
When we email you with your order confirmation, we will give you an estimated ship date. If you need more specific shipping information before placing your order, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak to Customer Service call 1-800-936-7006 Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm PST & Saturday 10am - 2pm PST