A Helix Curved Stair Lift is one of a kind, made just for you. Harmar designs are crafted to fit your needs, staircase, and decor. The Helix is built to last. Every staircase that is fitted with a Helix is measured with a calibrated camera kit for digital accuracy. Constructed with highly durable steel, custom precision-bent rails, and finished by experienced craftsmen, this true curved rail is highly engineered to give you an extraordinarily smooth ride.
Your unique path to independence will allow you to enjoy time with your family and your home on every level giving you independence, freedom and the quality of life you deserve.The build and delivery methods also allow installers to work more quickly and efficiently when they arrive at your home. The lift can be installed with minimal disruptions to you.Perfect for a stairway with a 90° turn, 180°, or even a spiral staircase. The Helix can even be built to accommodate multi-story applications.An ergonomically-designed seat features swivel seat and “flip-up” arms to make entry and exit easier.Custom color and fabric options are available to help make the Helix Curved Stair Lift a tasteful addition to any home.
- Narrower profile
- Extremely quiet, smooth ride
- True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Supportive, ergonomic seating
- Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
- Weight Capacity - 350 lb (159 kg)
- Seat Size - 19" x 15" D x 20.5" H (48.3 x 38.1 x 52.1 cm)
- Speed - 20 FPM
- Folded Width - 16"
- Track Length - 20' Standard; up to 164'
- Power - 24V DC
- Drive System - Steel Rack and Pinion
- Safety Features
• Directin Limit Switches
• Final Limit Switch
• Footrest Obstruction Switch
• Seat Swivel
• Cut-off Switch
• Constant Pressure Controls
• Seat Belt
• Safety Edges
• Emergency Stop