We love The Knee Walker because being on the go … while recovering from foot/ ankle/Achilles injury is long, uncomfortable and very inconvenient. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing The Knee Walker, equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a strong frame that supports up to 300 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.
- The Knee Walker with 300 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Weight Capacity / Wt Cap: 300 lbs.
- HPPCS Code: E0118
- Overall Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions High (inches): 18.5w x 32.25d x 37.25h
- Overall Dimensions Low (inches): 18.25w x 32.25d x 31.25h
- Overall Folded Dimensions (inches): 19.5″ x 32.25″ x 19.75″-22″
- Approx. User Height: 4’11” – 6’2″
- Handle Height Adjustment (inches): 31.25 – 37.25
- Seat Dimensions (inches): 7.5w x 15d x 2.75h
- Seat Height (inches): 16.75 – 22
- Wheel Size: 8″