We love The Knee Walker because being on the go … while recovering from foot/ ankle/Achilles injury is long, uncomfortable and very inconvenient. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing The Knee Walker, equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a strong heavy duty frame that supports up to 400 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.
- The Knee Walker with 400 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Weight Capacity / Wt Cap: 400 lbs.
- HPPCS Code: E0118
- Overall Weight: 29 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions High (inches): 19w x 32.25d x 37.75h
- Overall Dimensions Low (inches): 18.75w x 32.25d x 31.5h
- Overall Folded Dimensions (inches): 18.75-20.75w x 32.25-33d x 20-22h
- Approx. User Height: 4’11” – 6’2″
- Handle Height Adjustment (inches): 31.5 – 37.75
- Seat Dimensions (inches): 7.5w x 15d x 2.75h
- Seat Height (inches): 17 – 22
- Wheel Size: 8″
Lifetime LimitedView AllClose