ETR 500HT 2-Person Electric Trike Recreational Scooter
The ETR500HT offers a few more bells and whistles than other two-person electric trikes. It comes equipped with a hard top, windshield with wiper, AM/FM radio, MP3 player and USB charging port. It also has a rear seat that flips forward to create a large storage bucket.
With a top speed of 18 miles per hour, load capacity of 700 pounds, 40-50-mile range, 20º climbing capability, it’s great for trips to the beach, a winery or farmers market. It can also be used as an ADA mobility device to serve adults with disabilities. No drivers license, registration, insurance or gas keep operating expenses low.
The Future or Transportation
Producing zero emissions, eTrikes are eco friendly, so you can do good while you go. This doesn’t mean that performance is compromised in any way. The eTrikes are designed to run on bike lanes and trails, as well as sidewalks and residential streets. Most models allow you to travel a distance of between 30 and 50 miles on a single charge, and they have a top speed of between 18 and 25 miles an hour. Plus, to help you carry life’s essentials, eTrikes have lots of storage space for your bags and gear.
eTrikes are affordable to buy and extremely economical to run. That’s because you can charge them using a standard United States 110-volt wall outlet. So, not only do you not have to fill them up with gas, but also they require very little maintenance. And, you don’t need a driver’s license, insurance or vehicle registration to have an eTrike adventure, just as long as you’re 16-years-old or over.
- Climbing Capability: 20º
- Maximum Load: 700 Pounds
- Maximum Speed: 18 Miles Per Hour
- Maximum Range: 40-50 Miles
- Built In Features: LCD Display, USB Port, MP3/Radio, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Hard Top Roof, Windshield with Wiper and Rear Storage Bucket
- 1 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 6.10 x 3.1 x 5.8 Feet
- Motor: 800W DC Brushless
- Driving Method: Rear Differential
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: 60V 45Ah Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 2-3 years
- Charger: AC 71.1V 5.0A
- Charging Time: 8 Hours Empty Battery
- Controller: 60V 45Ah 1000W Brushless
- Brakes: Front: Drum. Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheels: Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: 3.00-12 Tubeless