ETR 300 2-Person Electric Trike Recreational Scooter
The ETR300 is one of our favorite two-passenger electric tricycles here at Mobility Masters. Powered by a 650-watt motor, this eTrike can run up to 18 miles per hour for up to 50 miles! Looking for a two-seat electric trike with plenty of storage? The ETR300 comes with a front storage basket and rear seat storage, making it the perfect choice for you and your family.
The ETR300 has a load capacity of up to 500 pounds and a 20º climbing capability, so no adventure is off limits. Plus, this model is considered an ADA mobility device, giving you the chance to go where no other motorized vehicle can take you.
The Future or Transportation
Producing zero emissions, eTrikes are eco friendly, so you can do good while you go. This doesn’t mean that performance is compromised in any way. The eTrikes are designed to run on bike lanes and trails, as well as sidewalks and residential streets. Most models allow you to travel a distance of between 30 and 50 miles on a single charge, and they have a top speed of between 18 and 25 miles an hour. Plus, to help you carry life’s essentials, eTrikes have lots of storage space for your bags and gear.
eTrikes are affordable to buy and extremely economical to run. That’s because you can charge them using a standard United States 110-volt wall outlet. So, not only do you not have to fill them up with gas, but also they require very little maintenance. And, you don’t need a driver’s license, insurance or vehicle registration to have an eTrike adventure, just as long as you’re 16-years-old or over.
- Climbing Capability: 20º
- Maximum Load: 500 Pounds
- Maximum Speed: 18 Miles Per Hour
- Maximum Range: 40-50 Miles
- Built In Features: LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage Casket and Front Basket
- 1 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 6.10 x 2.4 x 3.6 Feet
- Motor: 650w Brushless
- Driving Method: Rear Differential
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: 48V/35AH Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 2-3 years
- Charger: AC 58.8V 5.0A
- Charging Time: 8 Hours Empty Battery
- Controller: 48v35ah 1000w Brushless
- Brakes: Front: Drum. Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheels: Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: 3.00-10 Tubeless