ELAN Indoor Straight Rail Stair Lift you get Bruno's most popular straight stair lift, the Elan. Bruno's Elan offers years of dependable use with Made in America quality.
The Elan stair lift comes standard with a variety of features to meet your individual needs. With a unique low-profile rail design, Bruno's Elan stairlift leaves plenty of open space on the steps for family members. Call your local Bruno dealer for a free assessment. Hear why Bruno receives excellent stairlift reviews and high customer satisfaction!
PRICE VARIES DEPENDING ON INSTALLATION, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!
- Reliable, smooth, easy-to-use
- Designed for maximum free space on stairs
- Multiple options for individual needs, tastes
- Ultra compact when arms, footrest, seat folded
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Offset swivel seat for easy on/off
- Dependable service even in power outage
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for clean appearance
- Weight capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)
- Padded, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Vertical rail design enables tight installation to within 5 in (127 mm) of wall
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Continuous charge strips along rail re-power unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Obstruction safety sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Onboard audio diagnostics for easy service
- Gold warranty: five year major components; two year parts
- Power Swivel Seat: Control on chair arm or wireless call/sends.
- Power or Manual Folding Rails: For narrow hallway or when doorway is at bottom of stairs. Manual or push-button automatic.
- Power Folding Footrest: Power flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered. Arm switch control optional.
- Seat pad size: 17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Footrest size: 10.5 in long x 11 in wide (267 mm x 279 mm)
- Width between arms: 20 in (508 mm)
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Obstruction sensors
- Seat belt
- Offset swivel seat