A LUXURY ALTERNATIVE TO HOSPITAL BEDS FOR HOME
- The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button
- Sleep next to your loved one with the dual king option
- Ideal bed for those in home healthcare or assisted living environments , a luxury alternative to hospital beds for home;
- Several comfortable mattress options available
Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Options:
- A five-year limited warranty
- Your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional, dual timed massage
- A mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters
- Optional side rails
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction
- Mattresses are also available in low profile, gel-infused memory foam*, memory foam*, latex* or combination innerspring/memory foam*. *Additional charges apply.
- Available in twin, full, queen and dual king
- Length options: 74, 80 and 84 inch lengths
- Side rails optional
- Height (Standard): 26 inches, can be raised with hand control to 33 inches
- Height (Casters Removed): 24 inches, can be raised with hand control to 31 inches
- Height (Casters Removed, Low Profile Mattress): 19 inches
- Height (Low Profile Mattress with Casters): 21 inches
Return Policy for the Hi-Lo:
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Customer Service.
- After 7 business days beds are no longer returnable
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations, mattresses even if unused, are non-returnable.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 15% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Dirty wheels (if applicable), scratches on frame, scratches to the remote (if applicable).
- All accessories and chargers include in the bed’s box must be returned. EX. Remotes, and cords.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including White Glove Delivery are not refundable.