Maintain your active lifestyle with the Victory® LX Sport. Equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway illumination. Experience great features and sporty style with the Victory LX Sport.
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5"x10" solid|
|Maximum Speed1||up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||2.2" at motor, 3.15" at mid-frame|
|Standard Seating3||Type: Reclining high-back
Weight: 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 18” depth
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||160 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||30.2 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||Size: (2) 50 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
|Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3||77 lbs. (front section)|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.