Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping
Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $200 and over in the continental United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders ship via Federal Express or UPS and arrive on your doorstep within 3-5 business days.* Delivery surcharges still apply to rural zip codes and to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.
Some items may take longer to arrive. They include:
- Lightweight Wheelchairs - Quick-Ship Lightweight Wheelchairs will arrive within 4-6 business days (all Quick-Ship lightweight wheelchairs are labeled as Quick-Ship). Custom Lightweight wheelchairs will take 6-10 business days to arrive. They will arrive fully assembled, although you may need to slip on the removable legrests.
- Ultralightweight Wheelchairs - Custom ultra-lightweight wheelchairs will take 2-5 weeks to arrive depending on the manufacturer. Wheelchairs from Sunrise Medical, and TiLite generally take about 1 week to produce and 1 week to ship via either UPS or FedEx. They come fully assembled, although you may need to slip on leg rests or similar attachments. Please call about specific delivery times for your order.
- Lift Chairs - Lift chairs can take from 5 business days to 4 weeks to arrive depending on the model, fabric and options you have selected. Specific fabric choices that are "In Stock" are noted in the color selection area, and leave the warehouse within 2 business days. Any lift chair ordered with heat and/or massage options will take 3-4 weeks to arrive. Other custom chairs, such as heavy duty models, can also take from 3-4 weeks to arrive. Again, please call customer service for a specific delivery time. In most cases, we can check inventory to see if the specific model that you want is in stock. Lift chairs are delivered via freight carrier. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a specific delivery time once the lift chair is at their facility in your area.
- Power Wheelchairs - Most travel, folding and standard power wheelchairs leave the warehouse within 1-3 business days. Custom chairs with non-standard seat sizes or other custom options can take from 1-2 weeks to arrive, depending on the manufacturer. Travel power wheelchairs and folding power wheelchairs are delivered via UPS or Fedex, and do not require a signature. Full-size power wheelchairs are delivered via freight carrier. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a specific delivery time once the power wheelchair is at their facility in your area.
- Scooters - Some Travel scooters can ship Fedex, or UPS, and will usually arrive in 3-5 business days. Larger travel scooters will arrive within 6-10 business days via freight carrier. Most medium to full-sized Pride Mobility or Drive Medical scooters are delivered within 6-10 business days. The selection of some accessories on full-sized Pride Scooters, such as special seating sizes, flat-free tires, lighting packages, or turn signal packages, are considered custom orders and will take from 1-3 weeks to leave the warehouse. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a specific delivery time once the scooter is at their facility in your area.
- Some items require freight delivery. They include: Large scooters, lift chairs, power wheelchairs (other than travel and folding power chairs), scooter and wheelchair lifts, patient lifts, beds, stair lifts, pool lifts, and some non-folding wheelchairs will arrive via a freight company in 5-7 business days from when they leave the manufacturer. The freight company will contact you when the item has arrived at the freight facility in your area to schedule a specific delivery time convenient for you.
When we email you with your order confirmation, we will give you an estimated ship date. If you need more specific shipping information before placing your order, please email us at: email@example.com
To speak to Customer Service call 1-800-936-7006 Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm PST & Saturday 10am - 2pm PST
Most items may be returned within 7-DAYS of receipt for a full refund, with original receipt. They must be returned at the customer’s expense (Unless Mobility Masters made an error, return freight is the customer’s responsibility) and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in NEW CONDITION. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Product must be returned in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING. (You can purchase new packaging for lift chairs and scooters by calling customer service).
- A return authorization number (RA#) must be requested from Mobility Masters within 48 hours of purchase/delivery of the product- once an RA# has been received, products must be returned within 7-days.
- 15% - 25% RESTOCKING FEE -Some products require a restocking fee for returns, these include but are not limited to: Lift chairs, Power chairs, Scooters, Vehicle lifts, Beds, Stair lifts, Ramps & Parts. (Restocking Fees vary by manufacturer)
- OPEN-BOX ITEMS - Any product that is purchased or delivered not in its original packaging. (You can purchase new packaging for lift chairs and scooters by calling customer service).
- USED EQUIPMENT - Any product that is marked as “Used As-Is”.
- CUSTOM-MADE – There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include but are not limited to: Ultra-lightweight wheelchairs, Sport wheelchairs, Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage & any products the Manufacturers have deemed non-returnable.
- HYGENIC REASONS - Certain items cannot be returned for hygienic reasons these include but are not limited to: Bath safety equipment, Mattresses & Cushions.
- CUSTOM-MADE - Certain orders cannot be canceled once the product is being built by the manufacturer, these include but are not limited to: Ultra-lightweight wheelchairs, Sport wheelchairs, Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage, Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs, Curved Stair Lifts or any product that needs to be built by the manufacturer.
- STANDARD ITEMS – Orders cancelled after an item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain a Return Authorization number. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 15% - 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
Once your return is received, Mobility Masters will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by cash, check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days. If your item is defective or damaged, please call us at (800) 936-7006 or (707) 525-1994 and we will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
The prices of some Products do not include installation, unless otherwise noted. If additional equipment installation charges are indicated on the front of this purchase agreement, such charges shall be paid at time of purchase. If installation of a stair lift is required a factory-trained and certified technician will perform the installation and additional installation charges may apply. Seller can also provide Purchaser with a list of contractors experienced in installing stair lifts, but expressly disclaims any representation or warranties as to such contractors or their work and is not responsible in any way for their acts. If the installation concerns a lifting device installed or attached to an automobile, the execution of this Purchase Agreement by the Purchaser serves as an authorization and vehicle depository receipt (AB 409 Civil Code), and the Seller’s employees are authorized by Purchaser to install equipment into or onto the Purchaser’s vehicle. Purchaser authorizes Seller to operate said vehicle as necessary. Purchaser also acknowledges that no articles of personal property remain with the vehicle and that Seller is not responsible for the inspection to determine the presence of said personal property.
A product purchased here under may also be subject to warranties from the Product’s manufacturer, copies of which shall be delivered to Purchaser together with this Purchase Agreement or Equipment Owner’s Manual. There are no other warranties offered or implied by Mobility Masters. Mobility Masters offers 30-Days free in-home labor on warranty repairs (in our local service area or for products with in-home service plans), after the end of the 30-Day period normal labor rates apply. Most Manufacture’s warranties do not include labor for repairs, some offer subsidized labor rates (check your owner’s manual).