Jazzy® Zero Turn 4-Wheel -
with patented technology, this 4-wheel scooter can maneuver easily in hallways, elevators and other small spaces!
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Convenient under seat storage keeps your personal items close at hand
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
Jazzy Zero Turn Key Features:
- Exclusive Zero Turn Technology - Navigate tight corners effortlessly with a 38" turning radius.
- LED Lighting - Full lighting package enhances safety.
- Under Seat Storage - Built in under seat storage stores your valuables.
- USB Connector in Tiller - Conveniently charge your smart devices while on the go.
Jazzy® Zero Turn 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Jazzy Zero Turn|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|Front Tire||2"x7" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5"x9" solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||1.4" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck|
|Seating3||Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5"-23.5"|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||120 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 10 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.